Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, you probably read it somewhere but I have been to Monaco and on the way back San Cesario s. P./Sant agata B./Maranello.

so here's a few pics from maranello. Like I use to say, not a pro as you see, so feel free to give me tips!

458 w/ matte black painted roof - Top!

Nzo

599XX (luv the a$$!)

Your choice.

Most awesome Scud I have ever seen!! Loved the colour, the stripes. Unfortunately the guys there threw me out when I came in "When does the enzo drive away (because of vids)?" "No! No access come here!! Out!" "Yeah, just wanted to ask WHEN it drives away" "NO!! Out! No access!"
Yeah, that was the talk -.-

Cali

Jump in.

Jumped in.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
great pics

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice pictures! Seems like a pleasure trip for you. ;)

Sure? Painted? Because it was still all red a few weeks ago
and it runs daily @ "Test Drive" Maranello.

And as you'll see too, it's an urban legend, that Italian reg. cars don't need a front plate!
Oh well, then it's wrapped, don't care :p
Atleast it had a matte black roof, loved it.

And don't know about the 16M, didn't even see that it was one. But I thought it has black seats with white parts. The Enzos interior was almost totally missing.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Great! Any pictures off the CS??
Yes, but kinda crappy pics :p

I photographed many 4res there.. Enzo x2, 430 x2 (don't worry, seen like 50 :p), 599XX, F50, F40, Cali x3, CS, 458x2 and some old ones. These are some of the best ones, check my flickr for all later on.

·
Registered
286 Posts
That color on the 16M is incredible! Any ideas on the name? It looks great.

·
Registered
588 Posts
White on blue interior is so nice. Probably more of a Maserati thing, but it looks spectacular on the 16M.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts