Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been asked to bring my Vette out and support a show put on by the Whitpain Police Association on Saturday, September 18th. All are welcome to attend, details below. Our firm has several clients involved with this show.

Hope to see some L4P members there.

Best regards,
Mark

It's that time of year again! The 2010 Whitpain Police Association Car Show will be held on Saturday September 18, 2010 from 4pm to 8pm at Montgomery County Community College in the Morris Road parking lot. Rain date is Sunday September 19, 2010 same time and place.
Admission is free to the public. If you have a car/truck/motorcycle/etc. you would like to display pre-registration fee is $7 or $10 on the day of the show. There will be lots of fun, food and music for all! It benefits the members of the Whitpain Police Association & their families.
I'm reaching out to all my family and friends and would really love to see you their to help support the men and women of Whitpain Police Dept. who put their lives on the line everyday to make our community a safer place.
Please check out our website: www.whitpainpoliceassociation.org for further information on the car show. You can download the form on our events page. Of course, you may always call me if you have any questions. Thank you all for your love, friendship and support.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Any pictures of previous the events?

·
Registered
596 Posts
Ask the person who wants you to come. Pictures will get people to come out

1 - 4 of 4 Posts