Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
5,744 Posts
Yeah I think I remember the story behind this. He didn't want to wait for the actual drophead to come in, so he paid to have the roof chopped off of the one he had. Then didn't he end up buying a damn drop head anyways?

Guess that's why he has no money. Well that and most of it went up his nose.

-Markus-

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
I'd to see someone turn a Coupe Phantom into a 4-door, i like the front end of the coupe more :D

·
Registered
621 Posts
I think it was a waste...Its been on eBay for quite a while. Hope they got $700,000 of novelty fun out of it

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I think I remember the story behind this. He didn't want to wait for the actual drophead to come in, so he paid to have the roof chopped off of the one he had. Then didn't he end up buying a damn drop head anyways?

Guess that's why he has no money. Well that and most of it went up his nose.

-Markus-

Lol Agreed. He had a really sick car collection but all of it got auctioned off and his house got foreclosed. Here is his car collection

YouTube - Mtv cribs scott storch

·
Registered
372 Posts
What?!? This car is in the garage of my condo in Miami......I've seen it since day 1 for like 3 years sitting there! Its not the best quality and the rear does look really cheaply cut off. There is a gap between the rear seats and where the top was chopped....it does look pretty bad ass the car it self, but the craftsmanship was garbage. The top is always down too, with a cover thrown in the back. The seats are not in the greatest condition too, they are filthy dirty. The video posted above of the car shows it in our garage, the when its driving it comes back to the condo...its the same car. I had no idea it was Storch's car....and here I am walking by it all the time!

·
Registered
239 Posts
This car was never Scott's it has allways been Stacks car and his father Cecil paid for the custom work cuase at the time he was doing alot of work with Storch. The car was done in Green Bay and stayed most of the time at the Portofino in Sobe. Scott has been a close friend for many years and is in the process of rebuilding his car collection, as far as his house going into forclosure he was the one who bought it back from the bank and then sold it for a profit. He is doing fine now and I am working on getting him another Veyron in 2011

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I would never expect a one of one phantom 4dr turned drop head to be parked in a random luxury4 play members condo but I guess this is L4P so things like that are bound to happen.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
what a waste. looks totally pointless now that we have a proper drop top.

imagine that car getting into an accident. heads will roll.

·
Registered
32 Posts
What?!? This car is in the garage of my condo in Miami......I've seen it since day 1 for like 3 years sitting there! Its not the best quality and the rear does look really cheaply cut off. There is a gap between the rear seats and where the top was chopped....it does look pretty bad ass the car it self, but the craftsmanship was garbage. The top is always down too, with a cover thrown in the back. The seats are not in the greatest condition too, they are filthy dirty. The video posted above of the car shows it in our garage, the when its driving it comes back to the condo...its the same car. I had no idea it was Storch's car....and here I am walking by it all the time!
what condo is this? any car sitting in a condo's garage gets really dirty, at least in my building..

·
Registered
274 Posts
$300k to do that kind of hack job?? How much is a Sawzall, seriously? I'd say $300k is stupid if it had a folding roof, but a total chop with no roof????

1 - 20 of 20 Posts