Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In case you were wondering who did the Satin Full Body Clear Guard on FredSF's GT3RS, tadaaa!! We all know Fred and his wild mods! I wasn't officially a Sponsor on here when the work was done, but I am now and its a little late, but better late than never. Full Body Clear Guards are not common, but they are great protection and the satin makes the car pop so hard. The satin Clear Guard makes the Metallic in the paint show more vibrantly. Fred's car came out wonderful with all his mods, and we're glad we were part of the build.

If anyone is Interesed in getting some work done please feel free to email me at [email protected] or send me a PM. If you have any questions just post em here. Thanks for looking!

Photos Courtesy of ItzKirb Photography - He's Damn Good!

Before

After

·
Premium Member
2,077 Posts
Anyone who wants to do Satin or any other application, Sams Signs does a great job and will bend over backwards to make it as perfect as possible!!

I say Shariff starts a group buy ! ;)

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
Home run! Props Fred, after seeing this build and doing a little homework on my own, Porsche IMO is up there with Lambo and Ferrari. Sooo clean!

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Anyone who wants to do Satin or any other application, Sams Signs does a great job and will bend over backwards to make it as perfect as possible!!

I say Shariff starts a group buy ! ;)
Thanks so much for the kind words Fred. We all know your the Brain Child behind that build, we just helped make it happen for you!

I wonder how the satin wrap will look on my blue :bitenails:
Bro! Satin Blue would be one of the illest colors out there!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts