Luxury4Play.com banner

Petit Le Mans RollCall - Sept 29 - Oct 2

4K views 55 replies 18 participants last post by  Chris 
#1 ·
Who's going?

1. Wickedlysane & ItODDoSpeed

#11 ·
What are you working? Just curious I've done a lot of F&C in the past for NASA and work for Road Atlanta doing F&C.
It will be my first event that I will be in hospitality as well as helping w trophies...
Finally have my opportunity to be part of the action, so I dont want to miss it!

#14 ·
It will be my first event that I will be in hospitality as well as helping w trophies...
Finally have my opportunity to be part of the action, so I dont want to miss it!
That sounds like a lot of fun! You'll have to post details afterwards.

#13 ·
YES! If there is anything even remotely awesome/strange as we saw Saturday night, the weekend will be EPIC! Are you planning on going Friday also?

#23 ·
:bump:

3 weeks away!

Anyone else to add to the list? I'll work on an L4P meetup spot and time day of the race once it gets closer.

So excited for a great couple of days of cars and good times!

#31 ·
:bump::bump:

One week! Forecast for Friday - high of 80, Saturday - high of 75!
:clap:

#33 ·
Night practice tonight - no track lights, headlights only! Cool weather and fast cars, what more could you want!

5pm can't get here fast enough for me to leave the office and head to the track!

#38 ·
What a great time!

Huge thanks goes out to Shara for picking me up and basically taking care of me the entire trip!! You are awesome and I appreciate it way more than you know.

Great time at the track and meeting up with fellow forum members! Always an awesome time! I'm loving Atlanta more each trip.

Let the countdown for next year begin...

#40 ·
It was no problem - glad to get to hang with you again, next year we will have to be more organized with a central location and SHADE! Don't forget real shoes next time also!

Whitlock - never managed to meet up at the race, by the time we got the 4 wheeler loaded up and ready to head out, we had to get home to the dogs.

It was a great race, beautiful weather and fantastic cars - I have a ton of pics to post.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.