Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMG_2620.jpg

Well we made it back alive. The trip was far beyond expectations. over 2500miles in twelve days in the Andes and the Atacama Desert. cheated death a few times on the mountain roads.

this is a shot of my son and me coming into Machu Piccu. My watch is the the Sinn 757 UTC with tegmented case and Dylan's is a PAM 183G that I had PVD'd.

I wanted to post some more photos of the watches on the trip and in a parody of some of the GTGs and watch events which post as many photos of the food as of the watches (Never quite understood that) I have some photos of the food along the way, but I can't get the files small enough. The food was fantastic--I will try to upload a shot in another post of an item my son ate. If successful, I will add a contest to it as well.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what the heck is it

IMG_1526.jpg

Ok guys--I expect this will either go very quickly as you are all quite well traveled or not at all but, as food, it was certainly new to me.

So to the first member to both post what animal this is that my son ate and the two PAM watch model numbers from which the strap earned its nickname will win a nearly new OP/ Tantalum strap.

I bought the strap some years back for my 4A--it didn't look as good as I thought it might. It has been in a drawer since then.

good luck

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry about that--to win the Panerai "tantalum" watch strap you have to correctly name the beast and the PAM numbers of the two watches from which the strap gets its nickname.

good luck

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
like I said--pretty quick

congrats--PM me with where you would like the strap sent.

Bill

·
Registered
333 Posts
like I said--pretty quick

congrats--PM me with where you would like the strap sent.

Bill
Sorry for the delayed response.
I received the strap last week. Will post pics in a bit.

Thank you very much.
You should see something from me shortly. Just my way of saying thanks!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts