Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well... I have unusual taste in perfume and every trip to these shops makes me angry, because I never find something that would take my "breath away".

Since there are billions of smells, maybe someone could share what they had found ?

Hugo Boss- Just different (Not a huge fan, maybe I am victim of ad's, coming back home with it and on back of magazine seeing same bottle, made me smile)

Paco Robanne - 1 Million. The design is INCREDIBLE, but it contains really fresh and summer smell (orange,cinnamon and so on). Reminds me same perfume that my friend uses, some kind of escada for girls. And even then there are Calvin Klein - Summer which is nearly the same.

Dior - Fahrenheit. Well it's really classical and it's a good solution for 2-3rd perfume bottle. But it's really classy and formal. Nothing unusual or new, just fragrance as it should be. If you have no clue what you want, and you girlfriend says buy perfume, you just buy this.

I had some more perfume, but can't remember it all.

Calvin Klein - One. It was a really good, for youngster-kind of guy, a fresh smell.

Ferrari - You won't believe, but it smells like tires+peppers.

So anyone found something worth looking (smelling?)

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
No, perfume is now metrosexual. And why you gotta be rude to a curious newcomer. Eau de parfums are being made for men and women now, though Hai Karate is still a cologne.

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
Not trying to be rude, it's just like beating a dead horse. Nothing new and insiteful will come of this thread; rather just post in an already existing thread.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.