Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally met up with Jon today to shoot is Spyder.. if you'd like to see more of my pics check out my facebook group or my flickr

Boxster Spyder by Andrew Goodman, on Flickr

Boxster Spyder, GTR Chasing by Andrew Goodman, on Flickr

Enjoy

·
Co-Founder
8,885 Posts
Ballin 2 The top! Great Pics

·
Premium Member
3,796 Posts
ANDREW...my main man!.....these pics came out awesome - thanks again.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Beautiful car, and pics :clap:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Great looking car...never been a fan of the boxster but something about the new ones that just cant wrap my head around...any pics of the r35??

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
shots look really great and I do think your logo is cool but in this case I think it really detracts from the shot. Way too big and too opaque for me. Really do like the shots though.

·
Premium Member
3,796 Posts
Thanks Guys!!!.....it was a lot of fun today....and Andrew's pics are sick! I really do love this car. Now to find some pipes for it.....

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
shots look really great and I do think your logo is cool but in this case I think it really detracts from the shot. Way too big and too opaque for me. Really do like the shots though.
Thanks, I know the logo is offensively large but I've had a problem in the past with people stealing my photos. It was mostly drifting shots and I know that even a watermark isn't necessarily going to stop anybody but I want to at least make it harder than a simple copy and paste.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Awesome pics of the new spyder and looks like West Chester to me. I miss that place and forget how pretty that area really is !

1 - 20 of 28 Posts