Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Welcome indeed, I've seen a lot of your videos!
Thanks a lot, I am happy that some of you guys have seen my videos already. Currently I am trying to get more featured videos out there, like the "Dubai Aventador - The Desert Run" for example.

In those videos I am actually meeting up with the owners of super cars and make videos with them together, including some action driving footage that I try to edit to little movies. In the future I am planning to make short stories when possible, so that those videos will become like a mini-movie of 2-4 minutes length.

Wish me luck and keep watching and following!

cheers

·
Registered
453 Posts
Hey Patrick !

Welcome to l4p, great videos. Wondered always who are the owners of such a cars like that Rolls Royce in frosted purple, that is sick. Is there everyone oil founder, cannot be right?

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Hi, thank!

No, they just get paid much much more than Expats. You don't need to be CEO or a company owner in the UAE if you are from here to drive a car like that!
Clearly, I'm doing something wrong. What's the secret? I hear just being a citizen gets you paid nicely. Another told me Forex was big in the UAE, and they're good at dealing with the market.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

21 - 34 of 34 Posts