Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Silver Sponsor
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The only one in the USA with an all carbon front end, majority being pre preg carbon fiber. Like I have said in the past we are fanatical about this space age material and hope all cars are made of this in the future. This probably has more dry carbon than some exotics from the factory, the other exotic material is titanium on this S2000.
Unless some other miracle element comes along, carbon is where it is.

Pre preg carbon fiber front bumper, pre preg carbon fiber front hood, carbon fiber front splitter, carbon fiber front fenders, pre preg carbon fiber underbody tray, pre preg carbon fiber trunk, pre preg carbon fiber trunk spoiler, dry carbon fiber hardtop, pre preg carbon fiber entire wing assembly, carbon fiber mirror covers, carbon fiber side diffusers, carbon fiber rear canards, carbon fiber exhaust cap covers, dry carbon fiber center console cover, dry carbon fiber seats at 9lbs each, and more to come.

Tan:bow1:

·
Silver Sponsor
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Too cool now if you could make a rear wing like this little Honda for my Lotus....:bow1:
We did one for the Ford GT, but most definitely we can look into this. I am a big fan of that HSV.

Tan

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Is this car in Colorado? If not, I saw its twin all the time.

HOLY CRAP! That underside is bonkers.

·
Silver Sponsor
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Is this car in Colorado? If not, I saw its twin all the time.

HOLY CRAP! That underside is bonkers.
It was in Colorado, but I decided to move back to CA.

Tan

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
that is the sickest car on here. are the frame supports ti? explain all the cf stuff under the hood please. did you design the undertray?

I really wish you would start making motorcycle parts.

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
It was in Colorado, but I decided to move back to CA.

Tan
Oh wait, you are the owner? Had no idea. I used to see you all the time at C&C in Denver and I think at the CUSCC car show.

·
L4P Judge Jury & The Executioner
5,783 Posts
Jesus that intake setup is huge.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
car looks great. last pics does it.

so sick.

·
Silver Sponsor
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I assume you did all the work Tan?

Amazing work on it.
If work you meant, picking out what gets on the car then "Yes".:)

The intake takes up a lot of real estate in the engine bay because it was called for during the design stages. The organic shapes ensures rigidity as air vacumn and pressure will not compromise the bladder.

The underbody panels was designed to still maintain cooling, direct turbulent air under the car, and added some bad ass to the overall look of the car. It consists of three panels. One is the front diffuser with an air scoop where the oil pan resides, section two is the mid section with a layer of heat reflection lining the exhaust and cat (or not cat) and two scoops to maintain air flow during spirited driving. The final third panel incorporates a naca duct where the differential resides, and really ensures that this diffuser works and is not just for show, since it covers the entire length of the car.
The ridges running the length of each panels adds rigidity not only to each panel but the entire vehicle, dry carbon fiber material is used because any other material would have added considerable weight to the car.
The titanium pieces are only the exhaust system, the tower bar, header heat shield, radiator stays, and every wheel lug nuts.

Thanks,
Tan

1 - 20 of 71 Posts