Luxury4Play.com banner

Party with Savini Wheels at SEMA 2011

7K views 35 replies 22 participants last post by  Savini Wheels 
#1 ·
Party with Savini Wheels at SEMA 2011

Enter to win a chance to attend Savini Wheel's EXCLUSIVE Invite only SEMA Event:

SEMA 2011 is right around the corner and while most companies are scrambling together to get their booth organized, Savini wheels will be hosting the hospitality event of the year... Autoevolution.com said, "If an image is worth 1000 words...how do you quantify the value of each photo in relation to the number, and the hotness, of the girls captured in it?" This was a quote regarding the ambience of last year's SEMA event, hosted by Savini Wheels.

Well guess what, we are at it again. Not only are we going to match the sheer magnificence of last year's event, but this year we are topped out in 6th gear, full speed ahead, and blowing the doors off of it! Savini Styling Group will be hosting 2011's premier VIP customer appreciation party that no other company has ever imaged.

This exclusive, invite only, event will be located at Rumor Hotel in Las Vegas, during the week of SEMA. Selected guests will have the opportunity to enjoy VIP transportation to and from SEMA Show, access to all the hotel amenities, invitation to the Official SEMA Party, and tons of media exposure. Heavy Hitters Magazine was quoted, "...the overall demeanor at the 15,000 sq. ft. mansion was as sensual as it was stellar." Here is a short of list of features and benefits to this year's event:

- Release of 2012 Savini Wheel designs
- Premier Open Bar
- World Class Catering
- Hostesses, Go-Go Dancers, Swimsuit Models, and entertainers
- Party Favors
- Celebrity Appearances & Secret Guest Entertainment

Here is how to enter:

See less See more
#6 ·
Honestly my only regret is not making it to this party last year. From what I hear just the gift bags are worth flying in from anywhere. Truly the biggest and the best party of the SEMA week.

#26 ·
I was one of the first to have your Savini Wheels on the 2011 CTS-V , can I get an invite?

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Rim

I will be coming from Florida as my car / truck are being featured at SEMA for SEMA....

#33 ·
Thanks for the invite. As usual it was an amazing party, Savini going all out. We posted pictures directly from the event on L4P FB fan page. Big hit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.