Luxury4Play.com banner

Park and Bond

3K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Sleepy996 
#1 ·
It appears GILT has had an offshoot? I started getting emails for this company called Park and Bond. Seems like some good stuff on the site at decent prices (not quite GILT prices but still pretty good). Has anyone else checked them out and maybe already ordered something?

One thing I do like is there how-tos and articles

#2 ·
Park and Bond is good. They put together looks for every item of clothing. So if you find a sweater you like they will feature a shot of it paired with pants, shoes, shirt, etc. Of course you are still purchasing everything online so i hesitate to order a whole bunch of brands I have never worn before but the format is quite informative...prices are retail.

#3 ·
It isn't any different than the hundred mens fashion retail sites out there.

Their selection is just ok but I'm sure it will grow.

Gilt is hit or miss, you have to know what you're looking for or you could get easily trapped purchasing their items because you think it is a good deal.

#4 ·
It isn't any different than the hundred mens fashion retail sites out there.

-1...P&B is a little better than the hundred. The "How to wear it" and "May we suggest" that comes with each item helps one think about what one has in one's wardrobe to mix with the item. Grant you Gilt is like grab it and think about the rest later, but I give P&B thumbs up for the added assistance.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.