Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She bought a new toy.

From article:
Paris was spotted cruising around Beverly Hills in her new black McLaren 650S Spider yesterday with heels, a dress, and her tiny dog -- only in Beverly Hills. Hopefully she keeps this McLaren in one piece!

8 pictures in the gallery

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Paris Hilton has never actually crashed a vehicle has she? I know she was a passenger in one Bentley accident and someone backed into her pink Bentley...

Either way good for her, if I had a girlfriend I rather her be driving around in an exotic than a Prius lol

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Saw a clip on TMZ she didn't know how to start the car and had the valet guy show her. Sigh wish I had her life, just be loaded and set for life, I sure as hell won't act the way she does.

Paris Hilton has never actually crashed a vehicle has she? I know she was a passenger in one Bentley accident and someone backed into her pink Bentley...

Either way good for her, if I had a girlfriend I rather her be driving around in an exotic than a Prius lol
I just remember the one that the guy (driver) had a jacket over his face and drove under a truck trailer scratching the hood.

·
Registered
545 Posts
The more I see this car the more I think it looks 10x better than the 12C. Doesn't look like a cookie cutter exotic anymore and actually has some McLaren brand face to it.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Honestly I expected her to have spent all of her money by now... Good for her.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Ugly car... Looks cheap. I think it's the ride height and wheels. I swear those wheels are hanging on the racks in your local Discount Tire...

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
I'd hit it, meaning her.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Honestly I expected her to have spent all of her money by now... Good for her.
According to celebrity net worth she is worth $100M :faint2: But from what i've heard hear parents control the money and her grandfather cut her out of the will.

I read somewhere a long time ago she's never filled up her gas tank and doesn't know how to
I never understood that. Its one thing not knowing how to change a tire, check oil, drive a stick...but not knowing how to fill up a tank in your car is odd, it takes less steps than starting a car.

I had a co-worker she was in her 70s, we were to supposed to take the company car to work, I told her to take the vehicle and go fill it up (boss gave us money) and that I would meet her at the job site, she responded "oh I don't know how to fill up, someone else always does it."

And she had her own vehicle.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I don't know how I feel about this car. Its cool looking at best... Those wheels are disgusting to say the least and Id expect a supercar like this to have a proper stance to it.

Her on the other hand, on point!

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
They are a lot better looking in person. Nothing cheap or awkward about it. I did always feel the 12c was lacking something though.

·
Registered
5,632 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
She is making really good money DJing, something like $100k a night.
There was an article recently about her making nearly 4 million in a weekend in Europe...apparently her rates are about 350k PER HOUR....She basically worked an hour to be able to afford this car.

edit: Would have helped me to finish reading the comments first.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts