Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Nice! I was supposed to go with the company but that plan changed last minute :(.

Would've loved to see the A400M, even though its a huge failure in my opinion.

And the Eurofighter flight program is always spectacular.

I will def. make it out to ILA next year!

·
14,490 Posts
Wow looks like you had a lot of fun!. Nice pics man:)

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
where is Boeing, Airbus and Gulfstream?
The Airbus A380 was on the taxiway...
About Boeing, it seems that they decided to bring their planes for the professional days only... I was really disappointed to not see the brand new 747 and 787!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Nice pics.

I was there on Tues the 21st.

By far the most amazing show/event I have ever been to.

Ill have to get my pic from the g/f and post them up.

Did you go to the museum and see the Concorde?

Watching the A380 fly was amazing, still can't believe how agile that monstrosity is.

·
Registered
286 Posts
What kind of helicopter is the flat black one with NH90 on the side? Looks interesting.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
NH90 programme was born from studies undertaken by Industrial Advisory Group NIAG SG 14 (NATO) for a common helicopter of tactical and naval transport. helicopter. In 1992, NAHEMA agency (NAto HElicopter Management Agency) is created. This one represents the four participating nations : Italy, Grance, Germany and the Netherlands. At this same time, NH Industries is created ; this one is made up of four companies shareholders : Agusta (Italy), Eurocopter France, Eurocopter Deutscland (Germany) and Stork Fokker (Netherlands). NHI ensures the management of NH90 programme, marketing and the support after-sales.

The NH90 is a twin-engine, 10-ton class helicopter. It is declined in two versions :
- TTH (TTH/TTT Tactical Transport Helicopter/Tactical Troop Transport SAR) and
- NFH (Navy Fregate Helicopter).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts