Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Maserati will unveil their brand new GranTurismo MC Stradale at this years Paris Motor Show. It will be the fastest, lightest and most powerful car in the Maserati range, more aerodynamically advanced and powerful than the standard car.

Inspired for the new model comes from the Trofeo GranTurismo MC and the race-winning GT4 Motorsports models. The MC Stradale is a strict two-seater incorporating much improved handling derived from Maserati’s racing programs.

Read more & see 2 more high-res pictures!

·
Registered
227 Posts
I have seen that car! Atleast I know which one it is now :p

It was driving by near Maranello, looked like a normal black GranTurismo to me until I saw the back - had 430 Scuderia-like exhausts! can't wait for more!

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
looks awesome! all it needs now is a rawserati GR wrap :)

·
Registered
130 Posts
WOW thats beautiful! Anybody have any additional specs on it?

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Maserati Mojo

Maserati will reveal a competition-inspired GranTurismo later this month at the Paris motor show.

Called the GranTurismo MC Stradale, the car will be the fastest, lightest and most powerful in Maserati's lineup. It will make 450 hp and be capable of speeds of greater than 186 mph.

The car goes on sale in the first quarter of 2011 and draws genetics from Maserati's GT4 and Trofeo racing programs.

The Stradale has increased downforce and uses less fuel, Maserati says.

More details will be forthcoming.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Speechless, I would take her over most. Great job. Mas.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts