Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Description: A once in a lifetime opportunity to own a property that is irreplaceable for many reasons. On a leveled hill with the best views possible: lights of 3 cities, major landmark mountains of Camelback, South Mountain, and Phx Mountain preserve; heighth restrictions that can't be duplicated; country club-like grounds with Olympic size pool, tennis, and over-size poolside kitchen; 3 parcels; a retaining wall that would cost millions to build today, and a house that is more like a palace than just a home. It needs renovations but is priced far, far below replacement costs and could be brought to fit today's life style for the rich and famous.

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
The house my dad is building in Fountain Hills trumps this pad. Nice, but not my prefered style.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
beautful home.

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
Too hot for me...but a great place to visit....in winter.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
^^ that's what i was thinking - great house obviously but living in the desert is just not my thing. i need to be close to the ocean - for the views and the climate. Cali FTW!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Any night time shots of the "best views possible: lights of 3 cities...". I would love to see how the place lights up in the night and the views surrounding.

·
Registered
541 Posts
They've got some crazy houses in AZ.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts