Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If any one owns a Panoz I would love to see it and hear about them. I know those are pretty rare but i have never seen one in real life but want to c who owns one on here.

Thanks

Ps this is my 1st post (well i guess thread)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Welcome. And hope you find what you're looking for on here

·
L4P Street Team
11,099 Posts
Welcome to the 4. :) I have seen a Panoz at Cars and Coffee in Irvine, CA. Only once tho and i did manage to take some pics. Ill be more than happy to post them once i find em. I have about 500Gb of car pics to look thru. :(

·
L4P Consigliere
1,829 Posts
Welcome. We had an Esperante at Supercar Saturday at the Glen in Glenview on May 1. Come on out the first Saturday in June and introduce yourself. Just about all of the guys with Staff badges are L4P members:

Picture courtesy of Dan Gurfinkel.

Owner is from Wisconsin iirc. Very cool car.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Not a great picture, but saw one last week in the Monterey area.

Also, my buddy's father-in-law has one that he tracks often (no pics tho :( )

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
I am about an hour from Panoz and know a lot of guys up there. We were working with johan and JRD the performance division of Panoz on some of the cars before going to strictly racing, and they have used us to transport a few of the cars in the race rig from time to time. I will dig out some pics I have and take some of the assembly line (if you can call it that more of a room) next time I am up there. It really is a pretty cool car and some of the technology is impressive especially in the AMLS cars.

Little know fact by most not only dose Panoz own the ALMS series but also road Atlanta and seabring race ways.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts