Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Real or fake aside it was you granddad's watch which should be reason enough to wear it with pride. The true value of that piece is in the memories it holds for you.

I have a rusty old Buck Knife from my late grandfather and though it can't hold a candle to my STRIDERs it still means more to me than ten of those at 50x the price.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I dont get it, in another thread everyone frowns upon and bashes replica watches and yet here just about every person says wear the fake with pride.. IRONIC, dont ya think? :whistle:

Get a real one so when you die, your grandkid can have something "real" good

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
All situational I guess, he never claimed it to be real nor did say he bought it. No harm no foul in my opinion.

·
10,594 Posts
I dont get it, in another thread everyone frowns upon and bashes replica watches and yet here just about every person says wear the fake with pride.. IRONIC, dont ya think? :whistle:
Normally I would agree. Their are exceptions to almost everything. To place great sentimental value on items with little to no material value is not uncommon especially when given as a gift by a loved one. When he wears it, he will not floss wearing a fake but flaunt the memory of his Grandfather.

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
After acquiring an authentic, use his strap and there's the solution
All your posts are negative, say hello to my little friend aka ignore list!

21 - 29 of 29 Posts