Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
7,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I tried taking careful photos to show wear to be thorough. All have been mounted. Some worn more than others as can be seen. All prices are very fair given brand and condition, but as always, prices are negotiable.

PM here for quickest response.

1. Rob Montana LV Graphite Damier 26 x 26 145 x 90 with sewn in LV brushed SS buckle Asking $150

2. OEM Panerai Brown Croco 27 x 22 115 x 95 Asking $200

3. This one needs explanation. Was sold to me by VERY trusted seller as OEM Panerai Gray Lizard. I believe it to be the case as the seller is VERY trusted and the "touch" and "feel" of it as well as the stitching are of the quality consistent with OEM. However, printed on back is "Made in USA" which was explained to me as necessary due to the type of hide. Price reflects this possible inconsistency. Regardless, its a fine strap. 24 x 22 130 x 90. Asking $100

4. OEM Panerai Assolutamente Strap 27 x 22 115 x 95 Asking $170

5. OEM Blue Croco 24 x 22 115 x 75 Asking $150 (Note: only the static keeper is present)

·
7,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Although 24, I think it still looks ok on a radiomir. Not the best pic but the only one I have.

·
7,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LV buckle is sewn in. Could make you a deal on the 2...

Also, the buckle on the blue is non OEM; just a random 22 mm tang. I will include is as well.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
I needed the buckle to be removable. Was planning on using it on PAM 505 Black Ceramic and just put on a black buckle.

·
7,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Forgot all about these and saw them in my closet last night. Make me an offer on any of these. I'll be happy to negotiate to get rid of these.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts