Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently interested in purchasing either the 112 or 210.

By looking at the two, I get a "sportier" & classy feel out of the 112 but only a classy/vintage feel from the 210.

What I am interested in finding out is how well they wear with a dress shirt. So if you have a picture with either of the two or even the style, please post it!

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
One thing that you have to take in to consideration is your cuff on your shirt? On my most of my tailored BB shirts the cuff will not accommodate the thickness of a Luminor. The lower profile of the Radiomir is better but it all depends on your shirts. I generally wear my "thinner" watches with my dress shirts. If its summer time and roll the sleves I wear the thicker Panerais Like the 312 or any one with the 1950 case will not fit under my standard dress shirt.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
I have both 312 and 210. Generally with dress shirts I wear the 210. If I wear a sweater or casual shirt the 312 works fine. Majority of my dress shirts are Brooks Brothers or Hugo Boss.

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
I've found a guy who makes my shirts, always ask to have the left cuff cut larger so i can wear my chunky watches underneath. just something to look into rather than basing your decision solely on this common shirt issue

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
I've found a guy who makes my shirts, always ask to have the left cuff cut larger so i can wear my chunky watches underneath. just something to look into rather than basing your decision solely on this common shirt issue
doesnt that make it look a lill too baggy?
I tried that with my tailor (i have to have shirts custom made as the of the shelf stuff does not fit me) and it came out a bit too sloppy and looked looked like a jacket sleeve.

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
+1 I've tried that before and it just looks silly. IMO

I tried that with my tailor (i have to have shirts custom made as the of the shelf stuff does not fit me) and it came out a bit too sloppy and looked looked like a jacket sleeve.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Luminor cases have a more casual feel. I think they look good with a modern cut suit

Rad's have a more classic feel and look great with all suits/dress shirts imo

·
Co-Founder
8,885 Posts

I have my left sleeve if my french cuff shirts larger - they even measured the big pilot to get an exact fit.

They weren't cheap, but fit like a glove - until my GF took 4 of them to the get them dry cleaned and got them Laundered!

Fcuking Fail

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
:rofl:

Live and learn, and get puffs indeed.

Luckily for me and my small wrists I can fit most watches under the cuff.

·
Co-Founder
8,885 Posts
Currently interested in purchasing either the 112 or 210.

By looking at the two, I get a "sportier" & classy feel out of the 112 but only a classy/vintage feel from the 210.

What I am interested in finding out is how well they wear with a dress shirt. So if you have a picture with either of the two or even the style, please post it!
112 for sporty look 210 for dressy

period.

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
I have my left sleeve if my french cuff shirts larger - they even measured the big pilot to get an exact fit.

They weren't cheap, but fit like a glove - until my GF took 4 of them to the get them dry cleaned and got them Laundered!

Fcuking Fail
If done properly it doesnt look baggy and i always get measured wearing the watch. Comes out looking normal

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I got one of each for the reason you ask.

104 for the casual and modern suit
232 for more dressy and business settings

If you could only choose one, I would go with the 112. It is more classic than the 210 and easier to resell when its time to move up

1 - 20 of 31 Posts