Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Just wondering what kind of discount I should expect to get on an entry level Panerai (000 or 001)? Tourneau told me 10% (yes I realize Tourneau sucks)... is this about par for the course?

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Yep, def check sponsors and let them know you are from 4 and you will be taken care of.

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
David had offered us 15% off on a bunch of models a week or so back. Look for the thread. I would def seek out one of our sponsors as the way to go

·
Registered
527 Posts
If you looking to build your Panerai collection I suggest you paying full MSRP @ your local Panerai Boutique and start establishing a relationship with them. It'll be easier for you in the future to get limited production pieces and the Panerai Boutique ALWAYS look after you. If you're a local (Los Angeles) area visit Chad @ Panerai Beverly Hills and tell him I sent you. I'll make sure he looks after you.

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
But if your just looking for your first piece I think David was offering 15% discount from a site sponsor but you can find gray market dealers or even collectors on TZ selling them BNIB or LNIB for 20% off...

+1

If you looking to build your Panerai collection I suggest you paying full MSRP @ your local Panerai Boutique and start establishing a relationship with them. It'll be easier for you in the future to get limited production pieces and the Panerai Boutique ALWAYS look after you. If you're a local (Los Angeles) area visit Chad @ Panerai Beverly Hills and tell him I sent you. I'll make sure he looks after you.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I met ken from finest watches who is a sponsor at his office last week. An impressive operation and I would definitely recommend giving him a call.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Picked up my PAM 90 from an AD at 25% off..... Even tho it's a high production run (2,800), I'm pleased.....

·
Registered
971 Posts
general Richemont rule of thumb is no AD can go more than 10% off on panerai.

it doesnt mean that an AD wont go 15-20, but its unlikely because they do not want to loose the line.

also a lot of AD's dont want to discount the base pams as they are their bread and butter sales. they can sell 005, 111, and 104's all day, but 233, and 317 (more expensive pieces) not as easily

I have quite a few base pams available for 15% that are brand new. here is the link!
feel free to email me about any other models you are looking for!

[email protected]

http://www.luxury4play.com/watches/61946-who-wants-15-off-brand-new-panerai.html

1 - 12 of 12 Posts