Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
10,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
That's crazy but I guess if you have to have one. You can get a Pam 341 for that price......

**You think they have someone price driving?

·
Extra Mustard
16,977 Posts
sold my 9B
so i'm pretty stoked about getting a 360 at the normal price,
it's a good looking watch, :)

·
7,022 Posts
Didn't take the risti's long to flip 'em. Such is life I suppose. A bit of a bummer to me. Lots of people missed out on this opportunity that would have loved to have owned one for the sake of owning. Plus, it was a nice thing on OP's part to show their appreciation to p.com. Will be interesting if the individuals will be shunned for this flipping. And John Mayer thought he got dissed for flipping his 203.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
This ish always happens when a micro edition/ hot LE comes out.... Nobody is price driving imho.... Well, besides all of the hype around the watch that is.... :lol:

Mine: She's right herrrr w/ me..... :)

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
So Lucky! Nice looking strap BTW......

This ish always happens when a micro edition/ hot LE comes out.... Nobody is price driving imho.... Well, besides all of the hype around the watch that is.... :lol:

Mine: She's right herrrr w/ me..... :)

·
10,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
That's crazy but I guess if you have to have one. You can get a Pam 341 for that price......

**You think they have someone price driving?

A 341? Man I have a list I would get 1st in that price range. No price driving and certainly not by Risti.

sold my 9B
so i'm pretty stoked about getting a 360 at the normal price,
it's a good looking watch, :)
I'm not into flipping but I'd Sell Sell Sell!

Plus, it was a nice thing on OP's part to show their appreciation to p.com. Will be interesting if the individuals will be shunned for this flipping.
What better way to show their appreciation then to allow them to make money. Shunned? for 3X's profit they can banish me to Namibia!

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
I knew it wouldn't take long! I wonder if those users who have flipped them will be banned or restricted from future events or specials.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Great looking strap Bob!!

Mine ain't goin nowhere but on my wrist:

Craig

1 - 18 of 18 Posts