Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Long time customer of ours just picked up a stunning black 2011 Panamera Turbo. Came to us to make sure the vehicle is fully protected with clear bra (clear guard) from rock chips, vandalism, etc. Essentially every panel on this vehicle is wrapped to protect this daily driven Porsche. And here is the project in progress:

·
Registered
898 Posts
That's a great solution to keep your car clean and good looking! Something I would definately consider when I'd have a car worth doing that on.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's ready to go home and the road ahead:

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
that looks pretty sick! how long does it usually take to wrap a car? and is it the same for a matte finish? jwwww: )

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
that looks pretty sick! how long does it usually take to wrap a car? and is it the same for a matte finish? jwwww: )
2-3 days depending on our schedule...

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Every single painted panel is covered on this Panamera:

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How the hell do u do around the letters.. Damn I want my 135 to be done... I hate washing Black in FL..

I just noticed u took them off wow.. U guys are good!!!
Yes, we took them off. There's a saying amongst our techs. "If it can be done, we can do it. If we cannot, then nobody else can."

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Now back to the pics!

·
Registered
28 Posts
First off, exceptional work! I do however question the point of wrapping an entire car. I can understand the front end to protect against stone chips, but why the entire car. How long does this finish stay looking showroom quality? Is there any damage to the paint upon removing the wrap? Again, great job, just questioning why.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
First off, exceptional work! I do however question the point of wrapping an entire car. I can understand the front end to protect against stone chips, but why the entire car. How long does this finish stay looking showroom quality? Is there any damage to the paint upon removing the wrap? Again, great job, just questioning why.
This is one of the reasons.... Do I have a story for you guys - M3 Forum 2011 2010 BMW M3 2009 BMW M3 BMW E90 M3 E92

Fortunately, for the owner of this M3 (customer of ours), the film protected his paint from permanent key damage.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
That is the most AMAZING work I have ever seen !! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

As if you are joking and saying its wrapped

·
Registered
28 Posts

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ok, saw the story of the M3, but that still doesn't convince me to wrap an entire car. Can you answer my other question about how long the wrap last and does it do anything to the paint underneath?
And our posts are not designed to convince everyone to wrap their vehicles. It is to show the possibilities when it comes to protecting their vehicles. Paint protection film has been on the market for some 15 years now. The product will not damage OEM paint if it is ever removed and it is expected to last 7+ years.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts