Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Been busy so I've lagged getting this thread up. I wanted to give a huge thanks to David for the incredible service and ability to act immediately on my impulse watch buying. We made a deal on the 183 midday on Wednesday and at 9:30 am Thursday morning I had a package delivered to me. Thank you, David, for a being a great L4P member and sponsor. I HIGHLY recommend Cavallino Jewlers to anyone, I'm excited to do further business with David in the future (he is already helping me locate some more pieces.)

Suspence took some pictures for me as well..I'll get those up next.

Thanks again David :D

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice piece!

Congrats, Mark.
Thanks Wes! Really loving the Radiomir model and can't wait to add some straps...thinking some different croc colors will work very well.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats Mark!! 183 is a very nice Rad. Wear it in good health buddy :)
Jason thank you very much...after buying this 183 I can't get the 339 out of my head. Looks like an AP RB II TI will be out the picture for awhile unless I can stop the bleeding over here :bitenails:

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Some Suspence (SpencerBerke.net) photos for ya..

Thanks for the shots Spence...got another for you as well the next time you are at the shop..

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
wow gorgeous watch! congrats!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Thats awesome that david came through like that... thats business class. And sounds to me like great customer service. Enjoy your pam... its a killer watch

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Hey David! Why didn't I get the snazzy gold wrapping with BSJ Sticker?

·
Registered
971 Posts
HAhahaha

you like my attempt to gift wrap dont you!?

well your watch came directly from my office in LA. If i ship it myself, I wrap it like that.

your next piece I will do some extra special packing i promise! :bow1:

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thats awesome that david came through like that... thats business class. And sounds to me like great customer service. Enjoy your pam... its a killer watch
First class service from David, none of that coach class b.s. :bow1:

I'm a special customer I guess :laugh:

·
Registered
971 Posts
Thank you Mark for your kind words as well as a smooth and clean transaction. It was a pleasure working with you!

I also sent you an email now about your other piece!!

and yes you are both special Dino and Mark!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts