Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
Wrong Section, nice photoshop, The wheels are supposed to be Yellow though, not Orange

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmm i see what you mean but the Real Zonda R (and Tricolore) have Gold Wheels:

I'm not disagreeing, I changed it out of personal preference. The Zonda had gold wheels, who knows if there will be an R, and what it will have for wheels. I just liked the way bronze looked with the matt green color I made it. :)

And that sound is unreal

·
Registered
276 Posts
i love every single pagani ever made.. i would trade my house for one if i didnt need it to live in:eek:hwell:

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i love every single pagani ever made.. i would trade my house for one if i didnt need it to live in:eek:hwell:
I wasn't a huge fan of the early ones, they were nice, but already looked dated when they came on the scene. That being said, there isn't much I wouldn't do for a current Pagoni.. Im talking some terrible things... lol

·
Registered
183 Posts
You can sleep in your car but you cant race your house.

Reactions: Chris796

·
Registered
448 Posts
not feeling it...huayra as gorgeous a machine as it is doh really give off the R quality the zonda did. IMO its just that art to be admired, just to be fast and gorgeous.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts