Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
LOL Thank you!! atleast someone agrees

but here is the thing NJ, Freddie is a great trainer, great guy. But everyone else Freddie trains sucks LOL most of his fighters always get beat....Manny is the only person that is godly

Khan is good, he beat my cousin last May, but will see what happens with Khan and Maidana, i don't think Khan is on anything atleast yet. lol

First and foremost, you talk to body builders they'll tell you themselves, it's very hard to put on 15-17 pounds of body muscle in a year and a half. Let's remember Manny Pacquiao fought at 130 pounds against Juan Manuel Marquez in 08. He fought In November of 09 against Miguel Cotto 15 to 17 pounds heavier. He looked exactly the same out of "rippedness" and "shreddedness", his body did, at 130 pounds. So you're telling me, this guy 6 foot 4, 6 foot 5, body builder telling me that it's impossible to put on that kind of muscle mass in a year and a half naturally,"
"You're telling me this little midget, 5'5 or 5'4, 5'6 the most, put on 15 to 17 in natural weight and his team is going to try and explain it saying he eats 7,000 calories a day and he just burns it. If you eat 7,000 calories a day and you're 5'5, 5'6 my man you are not going to looked ripped, you're gonna look a little bloated."

"Let's look at Manny Pacquiao when he started moving up from 130. He was a very good fighter at 130 and below.When he got hit you can feel it. He was like life and death with Juan Manuel Marquez and he was wobbly a couple of times when Marquez hit him..."

"Ever since that David Diaz fight, I mean is it just me or does this guy seem like he's King Kong since he went up from 130 pounds. And there's no way he was struggling to make 130 because he weighed-in 122 just a few years before that. Let's face it, once you get past 28 years old you're not going anywhere. Let's be realistic here."

"I'm taking facts and I'm putting them together and they don't just make sense to me. I don't have all the facts obviously he's passing the tests (mandatory drug tests before every fight) Let's keep in mind there plenty of things you can do to beat drug tests and there's plenty of drugs and steroids that are not detectable. This guy is hurting guys every time he touches them and HE WASN'T DOING THAT AT THE LIGHTER WEIGHTS."

"At the smaller weights he was very good but he was beatable but now he has gone up in weight and he's not just beating guys and he's crushing world class killers. He's absolutely crushing them!" "He's obviously become a Superman and people say but steroids won't make your chin feel better, yeah, but there's things that can make you feel like you're on speed or something. There's things out there that make you feel like that."
actually its not hard at all...look up skip lacour...natural bodybuilder. i have seen as much as 50 lbs (lean mass) be put on naturally..in 6 months time...dont know which bodybuilders you talk to...and most IFBB pro bodybuilders gained almost 100 lbs lean mass the first year they started working out..naturally...examples. tom prince, king kamali, and lee preist (who is only 5'3)
you should also talk to a certified clinical nutritionist....15lbs of lean mass a year is nothing great...its pretty commonplace.

unless you saw the needle go in, pushed the needle in....dont be so quick to call steroids.

and 7000 calories a day and bloat have nothing to do with it. your electrolite intake level does. I eat about 7000 calories a day..and i am almost 280 at around 12 percent (tested last week) bodyfat. and I am gaining about 5lbs of lean mass a month....no way in hell manny cant.

I have also got in the ring in the past, and my family has been boxing for 3 generations now...to say that he has to have steriods to increasing his power is just misguided.

and do you know what the number one usage for steroids in sports is? its not to get big.

·
Registered
14,922 Posts
SELF MADE is bent on "ACCUSING" Pacman on being on steroids...but can you accept at least once in your lifetime theres just that 1 person that defies the norm in sports

like Micheal Jordan, Lance Armstrong, Babe Ruth???? i mean c'mon...all those guys musta been cheating too right

hey i can get in the ring, train and box, dont mean ill have all the answers to anything related to boxing, each person is different...i just dont understand why you are so hell bent in accusing pacman on roids????

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
It's amazing what steroids can do, manny looked like superman. Whatever that man is on, will never see him lose. That man was walking thru each margarito punch, and didn't get stunned once.
You are no different with your cousin Paulie too much talking full of BS.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 · (Edited)
I ASKED YOU TO GIVE ME A LEGIT REASON ON WHY THEY DIDN'T HAVE THE FIGHT IN CALI AGAINST CLOTTEY? WHEN CALI DEMANDED A STEROID TEST FOR MANNY, THEY TURNED IT DOWN?

U SAID MONEY? FIRST OFF CLOTTEY ISN'T A BIG TIME NAME, HE DOESN'T PUT ASSES IN THE SEATS SECOND...DALLAS STADIUM DIDN'T FILL UP FOR THAT FIGHT, AND THEY ONLY HAD A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF SEATING FOR THAT FIGHT, THEY DIDN'T OPEN UP THE WHOLE STADIUM FOR THAT FIGHT

SO IT WANS'T MONEY

ANSWER WHY MANNY AND TOP RANK TURNED DOWN THE STEROID TEST IN CALI????? AND VEGAS?? ANSWER IT WITH A LEGIT REASON ON WHY HE DIDN'T WANT TO TAKE THE TEST, WHEN THEY WANTED THE FIGHT IN CALIFORNIA???????

U CAN'T

BECAUSE HES ON STEROIDS

U NEVER STEPPED IN THE RING, U NEVER TRAINED FOR A FIGHT, U NEVER PROBABLY GOT PUNCHED IN THE FACE. SO YEAH U DON'T KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO TRAIN, AND NO ONE IN THIS WORLD CAN THROW 200 PUNCHES A ROUND WITH OUT BEING ON A SUBSTANCE....U HAVE TO GET TIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pacquiao's camp already said they would agree to full random blood testing a week before the fight. They would also get one in the dressing room after the fight. That was from an interview with Michael koncs. And I never heard of California requiring that kind of blood testing. The reason why Pac didn't fight clottey in California is because of the California state income tax. If he's gonna be getting paid 30-40 million, how much money do you think he would have to pay to California? There are no state taxes in Florida, Texas or Nevada. That means PAC will only fight in Florida Texas or Nevada. So how much money would be saved by fighting in those states?

Self made, Since you were a fighter would you have let some other fighter demand you do something that wasn't required by the commission? The fight starts before you get into the ring. And one more thing, if you were a fighter, all about money, would you let your biggest possible money opponent walk away from your fight and fight someone else. And you know that he wouldn't be fighting some bum, but against someone with a good possibility of beating him. If he were to lose, then there goes your big record breaking payday. If you really had plans to fight him, why would you allow that to possibly happen?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Back when PAC was fighting at 130, he would be in the low 140s on fight night. On the margarito fight he weighed in 144.6 and fought at 148. The reason PAC can ko all these bigger guys is not because his power. It's because he is able to hit them at awkward angles at times they are not expecting to be hit. They are from punches that they didn't see coming. Those are the punches that do the most damage. Pac just has the skills not steroids. You can't accuse anybody of steroids without any kind of evidence, and with out any kind of failed test.

·
Registered
509 Posts
HAHAH best comment yet. Glad Paulie finally fessed up after getting whooped on by Cotto and Kahn and whoever else the past few years.

Bignmz- great comments, I'm a long time lifter as well and can totally relate to you..but for some that are on the "outside" posting here claiming to be experts somehow... they wont really understand putting on muscle, caloric intake, training habits, etc...

Pac is the so called "genetic freak" most likely as most top level athletes including BB's..but there are always haters out there.

·
Registered
266 Posts
FIGHTHYPE \\ JEFF MAYWEATHER: "IT WAS AN EASY WIN...YOU CAN'T GET A WORD IN EDGEWISE WITH PACQUIAO'S FANS"

that's really going to get the pac fans blood flowing lol

lol man, if you guys r seriously getting angry, then need to relax. I'm just bustin chops. Do I think hes on something Yes, Not because of paulie. But becuz I honestly do. I hope hes not because, this is a sport were people get punched in the face. I seen my good friend Francisco die in the ring.

·
10,594 Posts
Hey if people are dumb enough to keep paying I'd keep fighting too. Its not untill the people stop showing an interest that things really change. But as long as the cash is their with these tomatoe cans they will keep setting up the matches. I don't blame Manny at all. He said Maynever :lol:

41 - 54 of 54 Posts