Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pacquiao vs. Margarito

There's been a lot of hype and reports that Manny's been having a bad training camp and is unfocused with many distractions. Roach did say that this is manny's worst training camp ever. Meanwhile, margarito is in the absolute best shape of his life and looks to be very hungry and focused on the fight. It seems like the makings of an upset.

I think all these reports are just being fed to hype the fight, and get more people to buy the fight. I do believe pac is being distracted, but not as much as they say. No matter what, The Filipino fans and Mexican fans will purchase the fight. It's the other people they are trying to convince. They wouldn't want to pay for another one sided domination. If you watched margaritos past fights with pacs opponents, you'd know he would surely lose. Clottey was on his way to beating margarito but broke his hand and couldn't punch anymore. Cotto was a good, close hard battle, but we don't know how much of the victory came from his illegal hand wraps. If Cotto made it to the end without the knock downs anything could of happened.

Based on this I believe pacquiao will win this fight. In my opinion, His speed and skill are too much for margarito. Manny's footwork is too good, and margarito is too flat footed with not enough lateral ability. He just goes forward and pressures. He does have the greater punching power but his power punches are wide and manny would be able to avoid them with his angles. For margarito to win he would need good footwork to cut off the ring and keep pacquiao in front of him. Does anybody think margarito has this skill? His only real chance is if he gets lucky and catches manny with a big punch. Margaritos in the best shape of his life, but in this fight he needs to be or he would have 0% chance of winning.

·
10,594 Posts
They been suckering the masses by slick marketing and hype for the last half dozen "big fighsts" in boxing. Their is only one fight worth watching and the rest are just a sham, Pacquaio v Mayweather.

·
Registered
792 Posts
They been suckering the masses by slick marketing and hype for the last half dozen "big fighsts" in boxing. Their is only one fight worth watching and the rest are just a sham, Pacquaio v Mayweather.
Sal pal mayweather is too much of a puzzzy to fight my brown brother manny

Fyi trying to clear up my schedule to be there with manny that night -- would be my 4th manny fight in person

·
10,594 Posts
Sal pal mayweather is too much of a puzzzy to fight my brown brother manny

Fyi trying to clear up my schedule to be there with manny that night -- would be my 4th manny fight in person
Thats the general consensus regarding mayweather. Going to an event is great, especially if your guy clobbers the opponent. hope it works out.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think Mayweather is the only fight left for manny. I think all the conditions mayweather came up with are just to hide the fact that he just doesn't want to fight manny. I don't think it's because he's scared, but because he thinks he's not going to win and it wouldn't be an easy fight for him. I think it would be a fight where both fighters have a ligitimate chance of winning and those are the type of fights Floyd has been avoiding for practically his entire career. Before the margarito fight was made Manny's side agreed to his demands and he still didn't want to fight. Then he claimed that no negotiations ever took place and that Mannys side was lying. I'm sad to think this could possibly be Manny's last fight. So unless Floyd comes into some more money problems with the IRS, he's probably not going to fight.

·
Registered
266 Posts
If manny is on Roids for this fight, I have him winning. But if he stopped taking that shit for this fight, Magarito should win easy. I'm positive manny will be on Roids for this fight, so Manny victory again.

·
Registered
11 Posts
i also think the media is making it seem like manny is more distracted than he actually is.. at the end of the day pacquaio is a professional and he knows what he needs to do. also after seeing the disgusting video of margarito mocking roach's parkinsons disease i hope pacman beats the hell out of him

·
Registered
266 Posts
must be a mayweather apologist.
Actually 100% wrong, Always been a manny fan since he was at featherweight, so will get that out the way right now. Unlike most people, I actually trained and got in the ring. Get over it and accept he's a roid head : )

·
Registered
14,922 Posts
i also think the media is making it seem like manny is more distracted than he actually is.. at the end of the day pacquaio is a professional and he knows what he needs to do. also after seeing the disgusting video of margarito mocking roach's parkinsons disease i hope pacman beats the hell out of him
^agree 100%, no class at all :(

Actually 100% wrong, Always been a manny fan since he was at featherweight, so will get that out the way right now. Unlike most people, I actually trained and got in the ring. Get over it and accept he's a roid head : )
innocent til proven guilty...doesnt take a boxer that "got" in the ring to figure that out

Margarito - caught red handed
Pacquiao - all "hear say"

let the games begin!!!!

·
Registered
266 Posts
^agree 100%, no class at all :(

innocent til proven guilty...doesnt take a boxer that "got" in the ring to figure that out

Margarito - caught red handed
Pacquiao - all "hear say"

let the games begin!!!!
To figure out proven guilty no, it doesn't take a fighter to understand that lol but it takes a fighter to really understand what he is doing in boxing has never been done before. Never ever! and a guy that started at 106 pounds who got knocked out by two bums to start knocking everyone out that's 50 pounds heavier then him, it takes a fighter to understand that's not normal.

It won't ever come out,

Dallas texas waved the DRUG and Steroid test for MANNYS last fight and this fight. That's not shady? lol

but im done, im not a fan of margarito after he got busted. And surely kind of want manny to win just because of the shit margarito said about Freddie, Freddie is a good guy.

·
Registered
14,922 Posts
manny weighs 144lbs @ 5'6" not really a "big guy" even for his weight and height

106lbs @ 5'6" is simply malnourished, probably why it was easy to get clobbered
the guy walks around at about 150lbs...and he can vastly improve his skills with out dope

look, im not saying its impossible, but like i said...its all hear say

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
this should be good. pac man and Mayweather won't happen for a long time, or ever if he goes to jail. considering he just missed his arraignment hearing, he's not helping his case.

i got Pac Man for tonight.

·
Registered
266 Posts
manny weighs 144lbs @ 5'6" not really a "big guy" even for his weight and height

the guy walks around at about 150lbs...and he can vastly improve his skills with out dope

I understand what your saying my man. and you said it exactly,

manny weighs in at 144 at 5'6.....and not a "big guy" lol and he's knocking out Big Guys lol

·
Registered
792 Posts

Coi -- you and my other brown brothers know that the weight sticks to our bones (especially with the native foods)-- need no for steroids to gain weight

Just amazing how the peanut gallery always manufactures "illegal" explanations for Manny's domination -- I guess his hard work, sacrifice and training mean nothing -- apparently, any boxer taking steroids can win 7 different weight classes -- Err, how may other boxers have done this now; and if it was so easy, where are all these other sterioded boxers dominating the game

Sure -- again, please

·
Registered
266 Posts
Coi -- you and my other brown brothers know that the weight sticks to our bones (especially with the native foods)-- need no for steroids to gain weight

Just amazing how the peanut gallery always manufactures "illegal" explanations for Manny's domination -- I guess his hard work, sacrifice and training mean nothing -- apparently, any boxer taking steroids can win 7 different weight classes -- Err, how may other boxers have done this now; and if it was so easy, where are all these other sterioded boxers dominating the game

Sure -- again, please

Ya, no it means something buddy, but coming up and knocking out everyone means something also!

Ya, okay no one was knocking out miguel cotto, guys that weight 140 147 and 154 weren't knocking him out besides cheating margarito, then out of the clear blue sky a 106 pounder moves up in weight and knocks out miguel cotto? lmaooo

okay buddy, your right though. done with this convo,

people waving steroid test is enough for me, with out the other evidence that leads to him hittin the needle

·
Registered
266 Posts
just because someone is knockin people out and dominating the sport, dont mean they are taking steroids, thats all im sayin'
Your a manny fan, that's cool. Like I said before, was a fan of him before things looked real fishy. This is coming from me a boxer, and having a famous boxer as a cousin, I know this sport I watch, I live it. It's questionable that what manny is doing is beyond godly. Never been done, and it raises alot of questions. Answer me these 2 questions, and if you can answer it with a legit answer then I won't say manny is on roids anymore.

His last fight against Clottey was suppose to be in Cali, cali wanted to give Manny a drug and steroid test. They skipped fighting in cali, and went to Dallas texas were they waived the Steroid test for Manny against Clottey and this fight.

That isn't suspicious at all? Answer me why they avoided cali's steroid test? And answer, Manny has been on camera abunch of times, saying he is affraid of Needles, that's why he didn't want a drug test in the past, But he has a few tattoo's and there is a clip not sure it's 24/7 or on youtube, of him drawing blood and didn't flinch once, and was laughing while the doctor was drawing the blood? I'm affraid of snakes, you won't see me around snakes at all.

But after this, im done with Manny. I hope this cheater really beats this other cheater. Because Margarito a few times made jokes about putting shit in his hands, and it's not to funny because of what he did to cotto.

So good luck to manny

1 - 20 of 54 Posts