Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the opportunity a few days ago to view the McLaren P1 which was on display at Miller Motorcars. My first impression is that pictures do not do this car any justice, it is absolutely stunning! It has just the right amount of design to pay homage to the F1. Anyways, here is a teaser photo until I have time to edit the rest. This particular P1 is the very first prototype.
image.jpg

·
Registered
848 Posts
Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove the P1.

Looks STUNNING in white!

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Do you know how long this will be on display at Miller for?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think it was at Miller only until yesterday if I'm not mistaken. If you check out their Facebook page though they have it listed.

Check out my Facebook page MSC Marketing Solutions, for more. I will be posting periodically as I edit all of the photos I took. It is a bit of a pain to resize the images to post in line here.

Mike

·
Registered
309 Posts
Love this was lucky enough to stop by friday afternoon for a bit and it is one of the best looking cars I've ever seen. The tail lights are so amazing and any picture of them really doesnt show how awesome the tail lights are in real life. Also the wing is EPIC. Cant wait to see this driving around.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I was there last week as well. It's incredible unlike any other car I've seen before (including the Huayra, which was at this showroom last fall). And yes, it did leave Greenwich this past Saturday afternoon. I believe it will be back for the NY Auto Show in April.

Quick video walk-around with some pics:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It is the first P1 prototype that was at the dealership for display for a little while. Not an actual customer car.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
I was disappointed when I saw the MP4 a few years back. This P1 is the successor to the acclaimed F1 I had expected. Just beautiful.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts