Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We’ve featured some of CLP’s work before in our overkill section. This time they’re back under the slightly different name ‘CLP Automotive’. Their lime green BMW 6-Series, complete with scissor doors, is definitely worthy of the overkill tag. You’ll be pleased to hear though, that you don’t have to opt for either the doors or the colour scheme; so this is also a semi-serious article about a kit you might actually want to buy (taste dependant!).

Overall, the aerodynamic kit, named ‘MR 600 GT’, costs € 5,990. For this price you get a complete kit consisting of two front wings, two rear fender flares, left and right side skirts and a rear apron.

Read more & see 15 more high-res pictures!

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
What are people thinking when they do this? The beemer doesn't look bad. I just hate how the doors flare out, but that's plaid out.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I don't consider this car as an overkill, maybe the color and the scissor doors. Overall that car is hot, I'd rock that with some Wiz Khalifa pumpin ;)

·
Registered
410 Posts
I think it`s pretty sick but the color,the doors and the cleaned trunk.
imagine this one in black with a drop.
pure sickness!

·
14,490 Posts
that is a disgrace to the BMW community that car....

·
Registered
693 Posts
I raise you with this one.
That car has real gold accents and rubies all over the interior. Supposedly it has $2 million in extra crap on it. Some Swiss guy or something owns it.

·
Premium Member
3,708 Posts
FAIL
FAIL
FAIL
FAIL

goes against just about everything BMW stands for

I own an m6 and have the ACS chin spoiler. Even that is pushing it for me.... The car is just a love or hate design to begin with.. Its already all over the place and doesnt need much to push it over the edge.

And its not even an M car?

All show and no go...

Lots of additional weight from plastic body panels and bondo......

·
Registered
254 Posts
the effff is that!

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
:lol: Man, I could've easily go some more rounds!

That Panoz is hideous. I saw it at Petit Le Mans and even took pics of it, but it should be burned with molten lava.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts