Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

JB Car Design has released their take on the LP 640 Murciélago. The complete progam includes a carbon aero kit limited to only 75 pieces worldwide, made in Germany, and available at the price of € 28,500.

The painting consists of six layers of enamel primer matched to body color and comes with solid clear varnish from € 9,700. According to the tuner, the design of the aero kit LP 640 represents a mix of the Reventon limited edition and the new Murciélago.

Read more & see 13 more high-res pictures!

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
wow that looks like shit!

·
Registered
406 Posts
wtf!?! They are making baby jesus cry.

·
L4P Street Team
11,099 Posts
To each their own. I can personally say I sort of like the front lip and from the looks of it the rear spoiler looks pretty good. Everything else im not really diggin.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Looks like they went crazy at Auto Zone with a bunch of accesories, however, if someone gave it to me, I'd drive it...

·
Premium Member
3,708 Posts
Not a fan

Wheels are hideous too

As is the knitted airbag cover that looks like someones grandmother embroidered.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
I feel like they say "limited to only 75 pieces" not to create prestige but because they know that there is no way in hell that they are going to sell more...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Horrible! I can't believe someone would ruin such a beautiful car. But, I agree - to each their own. No offense intended.

·
Registered
138 Posts
shaking my head at this

·
Registered
254 Posts
So its cheaper to rock an UGR TT kit and some adv1 wheels and PFG flat wrap and still look better????? I think so!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts