Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok so about 6 or 7 years ago me and my family built an out door kitchen (this is my parents house, I am 20 and live there) but all the wood has been rotten and infested so it needs some work,

(unfortunately I do not have any before pictures) But this was during the tear down to give you an idea

We were trying to just replace the rotten pieces but that was not working out
(Don't have a lot of pics during the process) but we completely tore everything down for a complete rebuild, used block this time!

Everything up and framed

Also picked up some outdoor furniture

·
Registered
690 Posts
Looks good so far, definitely needed some repair.

So whats the plan for the retrofit, new appliances and cabinetry or just touching up the exterior and fixing the rot with cinder blocks?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks good so far, definitely needed some repair.

So whats the plan for the retrofit, new appliances and cabinetry or just touching up the exterior and fixing the rot with cinder blocks?
Thanks man, well a couple of things, it is now bigger, there is now three openings, two will need custom doors (old ones do not fit) the fridge is still working great, the grill has taken a beating also but luckily all the internals were replaced under warranty

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
this thing is almost complete but I will post some pics soon so you guys can see the finished product.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
That looks like a great home improvement.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
454 Posts
look great!! How often do you find gators sun bathing on your brick?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts