Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Our Vossen Forged Project AMG GTS has ARRIVED!!! Build in progress with pics galore!

Well we are super excited to share these pics as we just took delivery of the new AMG GTS a few minutes ago. Personally I am a huge fan of this vehicle having driven it at the AMG GTS event at Thermal last December (click for my review here) and really feeling this is one of the most involving and soulful cars out there today. We immediately began measurements and will compare them tomorrow when we attempt to lower the standard coilover system.

All our images can be seen at the link here

Blog
http://blog.vossenwheels.com/the-vossen-mercedes-amg-gt-s-build-week/

Arriving from Mercedes Benz of Coral Gables

Coming Down!
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7705/16671115014_e68c145990_b.jpg

Spec Sheet

Welcome to #teamvossen

Some of the guys checking it out

Lovely interior

Trim

The new 4.0 Bi-Turbo V-8 is under there

It won't stay like this much longer lol

Loading inside for measurements

Attachments

·
Registered
273 Posts
Perfection. Can't wait to see it with some custom shoes!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have a spec'd out pearl white red & black pepper nappa interior with black wheels coming July...saw the one at the detroit auto show and copied...I will drop a tad as well...

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
I love your guys work. I personally don't like the car. I think it looks like a penis with a ball sack at the back which is the same way the SLS looks. That interior though is unbelievable.
Yup, same thing here I saw one in person and I still don't like it, back of the car is 90% Porsche to me

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I ordered it because it was more practical and refined than the SLS. Gullwing doors look cool but I'm not a fan of them for daily use.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I took it for a quick spin again and this car just give you grins driving it from 0MPH. And for its size the interior actually fits my larger frame pretty well compared to others. The interior quality is amazing and just feels right. The stock exhaust sounds amazing when its opened up with the press of a button or in Race Mode....

Here we are engineering the VPS-306 wheels for our GTS

Behind the Scenes

Time to make it happen!

Cleaning things up

Late-Turning

Time to Cut!

Coming to life

This will be recycled

Almost done

Built for the AMG GTS

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Time to purify the VPS-306 wheels!

Dip Time!

These tanks ensure our Vossen Forged Wheels are as clean as possible so there are minimal issues with paint/clear coating.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Such a beautiful car. Those rims fit the car perfectly. What widths are you running?

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Such a beautiful car. Those rims fit the car perfectly. What widths are you running?
We will reveal full specs soon :)

Mounting and Balancing going on with our friends at Dynamic Turbo

Pirelli Tires for our Project Cars

We went with a Gloss Clear Finish

Vossen Forged : Precision Series

Almost time!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts