Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Please help me welcome GleeMobile to this great community. Truly a class organization with its founders rooted in L4P we couldnt find a better partner to bring this much anticipated subforum to L4P. Please remember, the best way to support this community is by supporting our sponsors so if you need anything for youriPhone, iPad, iPod, Macbook, and Android devices check out gleemobile.com first and support our sponsor. Looking forward to amazing things coming from this partnership.

About GleeMobile.com

To put it simply, GleeMobile.com allows its customers to purchase accessories for your iPhone, iPad, iPod, Macbook, and Android devices that are sure to bring joy to your life through our e-commerce site. Our unique inventory includes everything from cases to chargers, car accessories, speakers and cables.

With this being said, we pride ourselves on the fact that every product is handpicked by us. We look for products that have the following qualities:

* Useful and functional
* Appealing to the eye
* Durable and high quality

The online shopping experience that GleeMobile.com has created is unlike any other. We have created our site to meet the needs of our targeted audience. While shopping at GleeMobile.com – you can find what you’re looking for quickly, with relevant content, recommendations, beautiful pictures, easy to purchase process, tracking and knowing that Glee will stand behind your purchase. ~Joy on the Go !

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
welcome to the 4! glad to have you on board

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
Welcome to the 4!! I am super pumped about an electronics section!!

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Finally we have an electronics section. And who not better to sponsor then glee mobile. L4P members and their phone accessories.. pretty much go hand in hand. ;) WELCOME Glee Mobile!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thank you Raw and everyone else for the warm welcome. We are honored to be associated with L4P which is a world class forum with fantastic members ! We are excited to serve your Apple and Android accessory needs and being part of this amazing community.

Best regards,

Frank
Co-founder Glee Mobile LLC

·
Registered
142 Posts
Glee,

Might I recommend supplying Steinheil screen protectors? I've used them on my last 3 Androids and their quality is TOP NOTCH. Also no "orange peeling" or "tackyness" of the screen when on. A bit on the pricy side but IMO well WORTH THE PRICE.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Glee,

Might I recommend supplying Steinheil screen protectors? I've used them on my last 3 Androids and their quality is TOP NOTCH. Also no "orange peeling" or "tackyness" of the screen when on. A bit on the pricy side but IMO well WORTH THE PRICE.
tsears,

Thank you for the suggestion, I'll ask Savannah to look into adding Steinheil screen protectors.

Best,

Frank

·
Registered
30 Posts
Not yet....we are currently trying to focus on Apple and Android devices. We will let you guys know if we transition to Windows phones! Thanks for asking!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts