Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HAVE not been posting for a long looong time.
purpose of this thread is not to brag about nor showing anything off, just sharing with cool head a lil story of our family
we came a long way from one house and single carpark/driveway family.

and God has blessed us to own several properties worldwide. Its a long 20 years experience with ups and downs from zero to a lil hero.
I believe the Man above give us some chances and opportunities along the path and all we need to do is catch the opportunities.
Theres no such thing as "you create an opportunity" motto (Because obviously every path is opened or directed by the Man above).
We work our asses off sometimes 18-20hours a day, 6days a week and i tell you, the universe and its Maker is FAIR & JUST. When we're about to buy the house, we're facing a contender with huge capital (Parliament guy with deep pockets who keeps increasing the price). still we're blessed to won and acquired the house without competing in price (obviously we wouldve lose). And whats amazing, just 3months after the purchase a famous landbank businessman offered us 3x the market value, but we kindly refuse (since we wanna enjoy the house for ouselves).

Lastly, giving. Most people been saying "the rich will get richer because they are stingy as F#$*". Thats not true, we are a firm believer
of "GIVE and thy will be GIVEN". Not only to the homeless, fatherless, motherless but to people who served you unconditionally. :clap: enough of the preaching :D now straight to the pics & SPECs:

SPEC:
130,000 sqft land / 3 acres / 12500 sqm
2 car park garage (WITH A VIEW), mountain view and a driveway circling the house.
1 home theatre studio
5bedrooms
1 swimming pool
and all the cooking amenities such as fryers, BBQs, etc.

quaint looking with my good ol trailbike

the bad boys went for a trip nearby

IMG-20131015-01833.jpg

·
Registered
545 Posts
Love where you live!

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
"Give and thy will be given." Exactly.

Nice location--for me, it's always interesting to see homes outside of the U.S.

·
Registered
955 Posts
I like how the front is very unassuming and then bam! It's like a mullet... business in front, party in the back :lol: Congrats to your family man! beautiful view.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
HUGE THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR THE KIND WORDS And nooooo...

We' re not mafia or come close to any dark side:)

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Beautiful house! Congrats on the hard work and success. Enjoy in good health.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Your testimony was completely inspiring! I read your post this morning and it was the motivation behind me having a very productive day, so thank you very much. I am going to print it out as a reminder for what hard work and dedication can produce. I do have a question though. What career path did you decide to pursue that has paid off for you so well? I have decided to leave project management behind to pursue more profitable start-up endeavors. I figure now is the time to take all of the risk, prior to us having children. Anyway, congratulations on receiving the fruit of your hard labor and thanks again for the inspiration.

·
Banned
308 Posts
Very unique home, I like it.

I just have one question though and I always wondered this about homes on hills... But how does one cut the grass on such a slant? I can't be the only one who's wondered about this!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts