Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Start to finish, a little over a year. Full stereo, automatic doors, 34' glue lam beams, lots, woodshop, ect.

We had a 5.1 earthquake when it was still in the framing stages, 35% done with no roof, ect. This thing didn't even move a fraction of an inch!

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Curious as to what you have that goes through the tall door? You need a lift ;)

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We put the tall door in incase we ever got an RV/Travel Trailer. Lifts have been talked about but we don't really keep a ton of cars at the house, plus we have a garage attached to the main house. it would easily hold 9 with stackers.

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is about the best that I have at the moment.

whats really neat about it, all those lights are florscent, and only burn something like 20 watts. We did this build very "green".

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Wow, I love those accent lights.

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My dads idea, it looks great, but still not bright enough, I bought a set of hallogens when I detail cars. (hobby)

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Here is one of two matching ones we have at our ranch, I can't seem to find the pics of the interior. I will have to keep seaching. They are really really fun! Tons of great dirt toys!

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Love the exposed beams! Let me know if ya'll ever need any storage or other garage products. I know a guy. :wink:

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Love the exposed beams! Let me know if ya'll ever need any storage or other garage products. I know a guy. :wink:
Thank you sir. You'll be the 1st one I will call.

Sick can't wait 4 pic's filled up.....
Nothing overly exciting, just the roush, 65 bug, 67 bug, lightning, Roush, F250.
Wow I am envious.. Very nice.
Thank you, a lot of hardwork, time and money went into this project.
saw this epic garage in person...A+
Photo credit to Coi on the photos.
Very very nice, I like it a lot. Where is your ranch if don't mind me asking?
It's in the mountains near Temecula/hemet. About 4,500' elevation. It gets a light dusting of snow. It backs up to hundreds of miles of nation forest which is almost impossible to access, unless you have the key. ;)

·
Registered
160 Posts
The exposed wood structure looks fantastic and the knotty pine ceiling goes perfect…
What are you doing with the walls? Keeping them exposed?

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
nice garage

1 - 20 of 39 Posts