Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
which members are those? i certainly can't afford to eat there once a week :whistle:

my eating out lately has consisted of Lulu Petite (Ferry Bldg), Amber India, South Beach Cafe, and Shalimar - times are tough!

- chuck
if times are tough I will one up your Amber India and call you out with a Naan N' Curry :lol:

Has anyone been to Yamo in the Mission? True hole-in-the-wall Burmese with nothing over 5.25

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
if times are tough I will one up your Amber India and call you out with a Naan N' Curry :lol:

Has anyone been to Yamo in the Mission? True hole-in-the-wall Burmese with nothing over 5.25
wow I heard about Naan n' Curry, it's supposed to be EXTREMELY good

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts
i used to go to Naan n' Curry since it's only 20 minute walk from my house but it's way too inconsistent for me. some days it's great, other days it really sucks (this is the Union Sq location.) it's great at 2:30am on a Fri, Sat, or Sun morning when you're super drunk and *really* hungry.

i'd rather walk 3 more minutes into crazy people world and wait in line for Shalimar. same price, but i like Shalimar better b/c they aren't afraid of the spices.

Yamo sounds interesting - i'll give it a shot one of these days.

- chuck

·
Registered
170 Posts
Shalimar is definitely the best of the bunch

·
Registered
729 Posts
I need to goto Osha sober. I've never been in there before 1AM.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I went to the Osha Noodle House on Valencia St in the Mission this past weekend ... PARKING FTL

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
There's a gas station nearby I always snag a spot at about half a block away. I'm not addicted you are :)
ive always thought about parking in that gas station whenever im in that area. haha

I went to the Osha Noodle House on Valencia St in the Mission this past weekend ... PARKING FTL
go to the ones at Union St & Geary St. theres a parking garage right by them.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts