Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i figured this is the place to ask. I just picked up an Oris TT1 Diver Date Titanium. I have the OEM rubber strap and i am loving it. But at the same time i am looking for something with some leather and stitching. Anyone have any suggestions on places to buy from? I have spoken with StapSmith but i would like to know if there are any more sellers.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,399 Posts
you've already spoken to the best! look no further than Rob!

·
10,594 Posts
Rob is the man but if memory serves me correct the lugs on this Oris are not conducive to aftermarket straps.

Please post a pic of the watch.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
your right the lugs are middle set, i have pictures coming soon.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry for the quality, better pics coming later, but this is a start

Attachments

·
7,022 Posts
Gonna be tough for anyone to do this unless they've made one before or unless you're willing to ship them the piece. Rob is very trustworthy if you decide to send it out and I would almost insist on it so the fit is perfect.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks, i spoke to rob he said he is willing to do it, and i personally love his work, but for my everyday watch, his prices are a little steep.

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Ahh but you will get your use out of it because it is a every day wear............

thanks, i spoke to rob he said he is willing to do it, and i personally love his work, but for my everyday watch, his prices are a little steep.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i know im going to him soon on a vintage breitling that im restoring but for this something different

·
10,594 Posts
Thats the Oris I thought you were referring too. It would be very difficult to make an AM strap for that. I do have an idea how to make it work if you send it to him.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
its a unique divers design i mean i can order a nice 24mm strap but i dont want to get into custom cutting it myself.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts