Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
10,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to USC's sanctions this is in essence their championship game. If Oregon wants to take claim to the #1 spot and play for a national championship they must beat SC. This will be Oregon's toughest game of the year. SC is coming off a bye week and they are as ready as they can be. This should be a great game.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
As a huge USC fan I would like the Trojans to win, however..........part of me would love to see Oregon in the championship and see a Pac-10 team shit all over the SEC and Auburn.........so I'm willing to sacrifice my Trojans winning for a national title over the SEC

·
10,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats a great point. I would love to have not only a Pac-10 representative but an undefeated one represent us.

SC's not even ranked nor will they be allowed in a bowl but for those who watch CFB we all know that means SC will be looking to play spoiler and make their entire season in this 1 game.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Thats a great point. I would love to have not only a Pac-10 representative but an undefeated one represent us.

SC's not even ranked nor will they be allowed in a bowl but for those who watch CFB we all know that means SC will be looking to play spoiler and make their entire season in this 1 game.
Its late enough in the season that if they lose their chances of getting back are pretty much nill. With the creampuff schedules of Boise St and TCU they aren't going to leapfrog them with 1 loss. Same holds true for Auburn though too, I really don't necessarily want to see BS or TCU in the title game. I find those 2 teams vastly overrated. However, a thrashing of either 1 by Oregon or Auburn might be the final straw for how broken the system is and its time for a playoff system.

I think Oregon is loads better than Michigan State or Wisconsin, depending on who gets to the Rose Bowl from the Big 10. I think it'll be interesting to see how the Pac-10 does in the Rose Bowl because besides Oregon, I would say Stanford is quite a few steps below them in terms of talent. I have to say I think UW or MSU would beat Stanford.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts