Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, so I was originally going to post this in fashion, but since it is location/region specific I figured this would make more sense. I have recently bought some clothing that needs to be tailored and I am trying to find a good modern tailor in the Newport Beach/Costa Mesa area. Does anyone have someone specific that they go to that continuously does a great job? I am willing to go almost anywhere in the OC, but would prefer to stay in my general area.

I am 23, 5'7" and 125 pounds so I really need someone who can do a modern slim fit. Thanks for any input and to keep things automotive here are a few recent pictures.

·
Registered
189 Posts
MyTailor
950 South Coast Dr
Ste 155
Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Arsen's European Tailoring
1840 Newport Blvd
Costa Mesa, CA 92627

If you want that personal relationship with your tailor and I would suggest you do, you should find a smaller more personal alteration shop such as

Tina's Tailors & Alterations
432 E 17th St
Costa Mesa, CA 92627

It took me a long time to find a tailor I liked, I tried all the bigger placed such as MW and loathed the tailors from there.

I feel that you really need to build that veneration with your tailor, as they will no doubly become part of your fashion family.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts