Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So, yeah after a lot of talking and basically arguing with myself and my bank account if i need one or not for about a year now, i actually did it :)

picked her up just a day ago, and drove her straight 650km trough germany back home to bavaria.

shes a 2010 GT3 RS, about 14.000 km on the clock, clubsport pack, foldable carbon seats, aircon, soundpackage plus, no nav just the radio thingy and sport chrono,

the car is absolutely stock, no mods at all, other than the 4.0 RS clutch upgrade and a proper setup on the stock suspension, and she really does drive beautifully.

Pretty nervous tho above 230-240 kmh because of the agressive camber, but the car is not made to go straight is it ;) It seriously kills me to wait a nother 2 months for the first trackday this year to really stretch her legs !!

again sorry for the bad pics, i just had my phone with me. im gonna take some proper pics next week when the original GT3 RS livery is back on :)
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Supercar Sports car Land vehicle Vehicle Car Supercar Motor vehicle Vehicle Car Speedometer Gauge Auto part Land vehicle Vehicle Car Steering wheel Steering part

·
Registered
848 Posts
Awesome car, you'll love that on the track! Congrats!

·
Registered
793 Posts
Well done. Enjoy. :clap:

·
Registered
134 Posts
nice job

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
so here are some proper pictures ! hope you folks like'em :)

Reactions: SpecB

·
Registered
640 Posts
It looks a little weird without the racing decal on the side. But still a great buy!!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It looks a little weird without the racing decal on the side. But still a great buy!!
check the pictures i posted above your comment :) i put the original stickers back on.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts