Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 256 Posts

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah we thought that would be really cool too, and so did our buddy D-Train Derek from MAC! And then he was like "wait we have an Enzo in the shop somewhere don't we?" And sure enough he did have one laying around! So i was like "D-Train get your torque wrench and let's do it!" Anyways, long story short - thats happening...Stay tuned for legendaryness unlike anything you've ever seen before :clap:

·
14,490 Posts
in for more.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
FINALLY!!! This may just be the best car you've touched yet. Sub'd, I want to see what's to come of this.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Jordan my love for you has grown exponentially as well as for the car

·
Registered
525 Posts
:thud: OH NO YOU DIDNTTTTT.... I can't wait for this epicness!!

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah we're all stoked about this, and more importantly beyond thankful for the opportunity from MAC on this one! We're building a good relationship with these guys and I think we're gonna have some very cool projects with them in the future, including this one!

I'm going all out on this one, not sure yet what style it's going to be - maybe I'll design a new one just for this :whistle: but as of right now I'm really leaning towards a real aggressive fit ADV5 Track Spec setup, probably with 21x13's out back on the 355-25-21's (if I can find em)...

I had D-Train and his guys get on their knees for me on this one and measure some stuff, then after that I had them measure the car for me :clap: so we can really see how much room we have to play with on this thing. Whatever it is, it'll be good and I already can tell we'll be able to go deep on it, not LP deep but deep enough for epicness. The centerlock setup isn't too big a deal though, just another day over here : )

We'll get started on the engineering next week and I'll keep everyone posted as we go - I hope to have this project done as fast as possible so hopefully within a month or 2 depending on how long I take to design something insane! Maybe I'll let you guys choose the style :whistle:

FINALLY!!! This may just be the best car you've touched yet. Sub'd, I want to see what's to come of this.
I think so too, the Reventon was good but this is much more of a challenge. The recent Ultima GTR build was pretty epic and the XJ220 were working on will be as well but an Enzo, yeah you're right I think.

Jordan my love for you has grown exponentially as well as for the car
Good to hear man, I love you too :eek:

:thud: OH NO YOU DIDNTTTTT.... I can't wait for this epicness!!
yup, it's been in the works for a while but finally happening!

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
renders are already in the works : )

1 - 20 of 256 Posts