Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Source GTSpirit

Irish company Onyx Cars has released their Range Rover Evoque Rouge Edition. The conversion consists of a front bumper, rear bumper, wider arches, new side panels and a sil package fitted next to a series of carbon fiber attachments. There is also a redesigned vented bonnet, carbon fiber front grill, air vents and exterior pillars.

Inside the cabin, you can opt for a full carbon fiber sixteen-piece interior set featuring dash bezels and flat bottom super sport carbon fiber steering wheel. Several interior parts and the seating will also receive a complete upgrade to Italian Nappa leather.
Official: Onyx Concept Range Rover Evoque Rouge Edition

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Not a fan. Looks to much like a marshmallow.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Love it glad to see these guys aren't like Kahn on over finch just sticking on pieces to bumpers and calling it a kit ,good to see like a real tuner complete bumpers and they take things seriously ,look forward to seeing what it looks like in the flesh that s the big thing ,good luck do

·
Registered
2 Posts
:clap:agree , saw the kahn stuff up close and it doesn't look like the images ,would consider the Onyx as its a complete kit but think I would use forgiatos all the way , think the Kardashians are driving Onyx now saw a post somewhere ,did the guys in Tag supply that Matt one looks mean ?????

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:clap:agree , saw the kahn stuff up close and it doesn't look like the images ,would consider the Onyx as its a complete kit but think I would use forgiatos all the way , think the Kardashians are driving Onyx now saw a post somewhere ,did the guys in Tag supply that Matt one looks mean ?????
Not sure who did that one, however we also have access to Onyx products, their stuff is getting much nicer now!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Looking Kinda Fugly IMHO

·
Registered
901 Posts
NOt a huge fan of the rendering although I think by the time of the creation it will have alot of potential.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts