Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
London, Ontario here! Born and raised!

Student at The University of Western Ontario and soon to be entrepreneur.

Where are you from? :)

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Moved to BC (Whistler and Vancouver) 5 years ago.

I was born and raised for a while in the Beaches area of Toronto. Grew up for the most part though about 40 mins Northwest of Toronto just outside Georgetown.

Went to University of Waterloo for a while prior to moving out here.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Used to live in Thunder Bay, but I moved back out west after highschool. However, I might be moving back out that way for law school so I may have to get in contact with more Ontario members in the coming year!

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Grew up in Mississauga, moved to Hamilton to attend McMaster University, and after a brief stay in Oakville I'm now back living and working in Hamilton.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Born and still living in Candiac just on the south shore of Montreal

·
Registered
460 Posts
I was just in Montreal a few days ago.. Man its such a gorgeous city..
Grew up in Mississauga, moved to Hamilton to attend McMaster University, and after a brief stay in Oakville I'm now back living and working in Hamilton.
I like Hamilton...had fun there this summer. My bestfriend's brother is currently doing his PhD there so I got to see the campus. Gorgeous...or at least 10000x better than mine haha.

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I like Hamilton...had fun there this summer. My bestfriend's brother is currently doing his PhD there so I got to see the campus. Gorgeous...or at least 10000x better than mine haha.
Where are you in school?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Born and raised in Hamilton - Currently in Toronto

·
Registered
539 Posts
Checking in from the Niagara region here. Lived downtown Toronto for 4 years (still own a rental townhouse there) but after graduating recently I moved back home to figure my financials out before buying a house closer to my job.

Lets get some rides/ meets organized in Ontario. I'm in TO all the time and would love to meet up with some other car/ luxury nuts.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Hey everyone, checking in from Ottawa over here!
Nice to have a community for us up north.

There doesn't seem to be many other members from here but I'd love to drive up to Mtl or Toronto for a meet some time.

1 - 20 of 149 Posts