Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In early times in my home town Flagstaff, often have such a kind of man, and they groups in a small area. Each carrying a big bag and hand with a thick notebook show there are college students. They only pick senior middle school students "with their all hands " for cheats.

When I recall my early time, in middle school I will recall I was just a fall guy.

About the second winter vacation, I was alone in the street, while I went to the door, a man stopped me: " Hey, guy we will make a survey. " I involuntarily stopped footstep. He saw me already "hooked ", For some environmental theme survey throw to me , get me in form make me dizziness.

Suddenly, he gave me a fashion watch for environmental reason, "This watch is a giftyou're your support. It can using for 18month or more. " he declear that will free for me, I give you a white secretly pleased, thought the world off the pie for back return fill in form the survey. Then he divert my attention to this watch, indeed its shining under the sun with good fashion.

"But, you may contribute to the environmental crisis!"This cheat is simply, but at that time I was slow-witted to get his words continue.

"How much?" I doubt I have some conscious of to suspect his words.

"Most of students have $30 for contribution." The first I conscious is what a hell, baby, at that time I have only $20 in my pocket.

"I have only $20" I just cowardly to answer this question. For the cheater professional he also get some puzzle words for me and reluctant to accept this ‘contribution'.

Then you can image when I wear it to school show how stupid I was. You may see I am a poor man with dull to spend $20 for this superficial watch. They talked me obtrusive person, with a shit shining fashion watch and will total broken in few days like my few brain cells. This experience like a stain in my deep heart. I throw that watch in my drawer and never used in my middle school time.

Then I have other watches, one is Swatch digital watch with 1 year for run and after replace the battery it can't working last 1 week.

The second is Seiko auto-mechanical watch, indeed it's running good, but after a fall on the gound then dial turned 30 °. errrrr… 1 ran to the position of the 12 and 12 is 11... It is my turn, turn head clumsy, but often 12 read into 1, make a lot of joke. I was cruel, to sent it to repair.

But I don't know whether any watches can't resist repairmen, it can't get running regular. So I was depressed with primitive life with no watch in my wrist.

After…after one day I open my draw…Yes, that fashion timepiece is still running, you don't imagine what the feeling at that time. Indeed in my eyes it isn't boast like it surface anymore. It's durable with chaste.

"18 month?"

No, it running for nearly 2year and a half. It still there running…take away my stain in my heart and bring the delighted and soul-searching.

Time is flying. That ‘superficial' fashion watch eventually get retired as my office décor after 6 years. My affection developed my career. Now, I have my own watch store(Your Casual Lifestyle, Fashion Watches Accompany? MyCasualWatches.com) to start my goal.

For I have been wear many kind of watches…every brand every fashion. For many people have been asked me for professional advice, I would only get its basic attributes to answers. I will say I can't judge it's worth. Because:

For my store or my life as aaron I get a fundamental beliefs:

Anyting have it's worth, for the watches, It prove time….also only the time can prove it.

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Wow sweet story, I had a tear for a second.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Awesome story!

This guy's gonna be a real asset to the 4!

.... for about five minutes :lol:

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
i'm confused. and my broken watch is right twice a day.

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
MLA is your friend or an entity you should become familiar with. Epic 4th post... personally, I would never buy an item from a guy who writes like you. Really aaronlpx, didn't you learn to proofread before you post. Much less when you post your site. Did you read the rules of the forum? There's many rules to this site. Go back and read them so that if you choose you can become a proper member.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts