Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is the highly sought after OnePlus One Smartphone. This phone is brand new in box and still in the cellophane wrapping, and 100% untouched. I received an invite about a week ago for the 64GB Sandstone Black version, immediately purchased the phone, and received it a few days later. This means that the phone is in my hands and ready to ship as soon as payment is received. I ship very quickly so you should have the phone in 2-3 days. Don't miss out on a chance to get the hottest phone on the market that no one else can get without an invite!!! Please make sure the phone will work in your area and with your carrier, it is unlocked, but that does not guarantee it will work. Thanks for looking. Only trade I would be interested in is a high end ultrabook. Thanks for looking! $600

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Guys for the record I do not have any additional invites. Thanks for inquiring though!

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'll take it for much closer to the buying price, with you making some money. Let me know if you're not able to sell it with the higher markup and i'll take it off your hands. Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts