Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
no guys its not a concept :D its a one off.....its called a Fahrradi , Fahrrad= german for bicycle :D

it just looks like a car. its basically a bysicle inside ;) its got no engine and is made from wood :D haha its just some engineering project of some university in austria.

heres a video parody of the MB sls commercial ;)
next SUPERCAR - FAHRRADI FARFALLA FFX - YouTube

they did the same thing when that built the "porsche gt3 RS" while RS standing for "Rad sport" while "rad" meaning bike...so porsche gt3 "bike sport" . it also was propelled by a bicycle inside the cabin and was also made from wood and tin-foil ;)

·
Registered
584 Posts
no guys its not a concept :D its a one off.....its called a Fahrradi , Fahrrad= german for bicycle :D

it just looks like a car. its basically a bysicle inside ;) its got no engine and is made from wood :D haha its just some engineering project of some university in austria.

heres a video parody of the MB sls commercial ;)
next SUPERCAR - FAHRRADI FARFALLA FFX - YouTube

they did the same thing when that built the "porsche gt3 RS" while RS standing for "Rad sport" while "rad" meaning bike...so porsche gt3 "bike sport" . it also was propelled by a bicycle inside the cabin and was also made from wood and tin-foil ;)
you tricked me! :(

I wanna make a one off with bicycle that resemble a Mack. anyone wanna join the project? :lol:

·
Registered
28 Posts
and i have to tell you the Fahrradi and the Ferdinand ( Porsche GT3RS) were build in Linz / Austria... not in Germany :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts