Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Is the other the one that was owned by the lady from real housewives of vancouver?

·
Registered
848 Posts
Ohhh now that's beautful. My favorite Ferrai ever made.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
SenorCeeb you did it again!!! another great post with some epic pics. Whoever buys this or the other 599 and is gonna be on happy person.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
When I was there in Nov. I must have seen the other one. It was ruined with all kinds of stickers
It must have been this one- http://www.luxury4play.com/ferrari/163186-other-fully-custom-599-gto-vancouver-fully-loaded-458-a.html

Although it's easy to make the assumption that it is covered by a wrap- it's entirely factory. The story behind the colourful design is the match one of the daughter's personality- colorful. The car even has a tribute badge with one of the daughter's name on it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Only two 599 GTO in Van?? If true, there are more in Calgary. Btw, the rain. These cars melt in the rain!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Only two 599 GTO in Van?? If true, there are more in Calgary. Btw, the rain. These cars melt in the rain!
Technically 3 from my understanding, but the third one has yet to be driven on public roads. The red one will soon be leaving town from my understanding and jumping south of the boarder to the U.S.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts