Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Its just amazing how you have zero chance no matter what car you have when ou hit ice......Only spikes may help a little...

·
Registered
41 Posts
I remember watching that on the news during a huge snow storm we had a couple years back.

People here are pretty much clueless in the snow. With that being said, that street was solid ice, which means you're screwed if you don't have snow/studded tires.

And it doesn't even matter if you have AWD, if you look closely, one of those cars is a Subaru Outback.

Hilarious video though, it still cracks me up.

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Nick what ice league is that?

I can't wait for winter snow, all I need is one day of it and then it can be summer.

·
Registered
133 Posts
about a year ago i had to drive 30ish miles to work during an ice storm... at the time i had a stage 3+ GTI.

ended up taking my moms a4 with quattro.
it was the funniest drive to work ever. I just passed everyone who slid off the road!

of course most of it was in snow... not really ice.
and I live in georgia. so it wasnt epic. its just that my state government isnt prepaired for anything with cold weather.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
lol i think what made it bad was that steep hill.. The first SUV was a total retard. Should of just held brakes and waited for it to stop, then gotten out or moved out of way. We get bunch of ice and snow here and its not really that bad. I drove a rwd Dakota through one of our biggest winter snow blizzards, it was a piece of cake.

·
Registered
83 Posts
lol i think what made it bad was that steep hill.. The first SUV was a total retard. Should of just held brakes and waited for it to stop, then gotten out or moved out of way. We get bunch of ice and snow here and its not really that bad. I drove a rwd Dakota through one of our biggest winter snow blizzards, it was a piece of cake.
So glad I live in the lower Midwest, while it still snows it's no where near as crazy in the winter as it is even 3 hours north from where I am.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Best part of working at an Audi dealership was when it snowed. The worst part about working at a Porsche dealership was when it snowed.

·
Registered
722 Posts
The 1st vid:

hahaha

That first car HAD to be going for a high score.... and they got it in my book. lol

1 - 20 of 31 Posts