Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,654 Posts
That is wild.

I cannot believe that it's essentially still an original owner vehicle. The mileage, I do believe. These cars were not built to last very long, nor would you want to spend a great deal of time in one.

Nick

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
my grandfather has our family car from 1925.. Its a model T, but its not clean like this one... it was used until about the 60's and has sat in the garage since...

I helped my grandfather get it running over thanksgiving and it still ran like a champ...

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
I thought the 1972 Ford Bronco my grandfather bought new off the showroom floor was cool since it has been owned by the family since new!
Too bad my dad didn't hang on to a couple of the cars he owned in the 60's.

·
Registered
391 Posts
That is wild.

I cannot believe that it's essentially still an original owner vehicle. The mileage, I do believe. These cars were not built to last very long,
not really... they can still be in very good shape. The poured babbit main bearings were a weak point in the engine, but its still not unheard of to have an original running 4 banger today. Model A's are pretty stout, mainly because they are so understressed.

nor would you want to spend a great deal of time in one.

Nick
now that isnt too far off :wink:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.