Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to start a thread of some of the OLD SKOOL Traditional Hot Rods that I have shots video footage of. I may even include a few photos on occasion. I also have a photo thread and most likely that is where a majority of my pics will be posted.

To start this off, I just finished putting this one together. A very cool 1939 Lakester.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Nice, love old schools but this def takes it to a different level. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Besides the videos, I will post some pics. I will also be posting some of my projects as they happen. I am currently a student at MJC for Autobody Collision Repair and Refinishing. I have a few things that I have done, but not completed. I will also be starting an Independant Study course in the January. Iwill be starting on my '88 GMC S15 Sierra extended cab. Not a great start, but it's a start. I have always liked the body style, so it's my first victim. And I hope my ideas come through.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
FINALLY UPDATING!

It's been a long time since I've updated my stuff. School and working on my truck had me very busy.

So, now I will do some updating to this thread.
John D'Agostino's Elvis II

·
14,490 Posts
Awesome idea for a thread. Liking it so far.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've been away for a while, but I have come back to keep my presence. Here is a cool 1936 Ford Kustom built by Blue Collar Customs out of Sacramento. It belongs to James Hetfield of Metallica.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Been away for too long

Hey everyone! I've been away for a while again. Getting bored with FB, so I figured I would return to get up to date in the L4P world. I think I just might have to start keeping my thread alive by adding a photo or video every day or two. So to start off, to go along with my last post of the sweet 1936 Ford owned by James Hetfield, Here is a video.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
This was at the Monterey Motorsports Reunion a few years back. One of the vendor workers drove it in and had it in front of their space in the paddock. Since I was working the show, I only had my iPhone on me to get a photo.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.